I WOULD LIVE IN YOUR LOVE
I would live in your love as the sea-grasses live in the sea, Borne up by each wave as it passes, drawn down by each wave that recedes; I would empty my soul as the dreams that have gathered in me, I would beat with your heart as it beats, I would follow your soul as it leads.
!!! A REAL BOUQUET !!!
Everybody has two eyes Bright as stars they shine But their color may not be Just the same as mine. Brown or blue, gray or green What difference does it make? As long as you can see the sun Shining when you wake Some folks' hair is very black Some have blonde or brown Whatever color it may be It's a pretty crown Flowers have so many shades And I'm sure you know Many lovely gardens Where such flowers grow Children in this great big world Are flowers in a way Some are light, some are dark Like a real bouquet Did you ever stop to think How awful it would be If everybody looked the same Who would know you from me?

Baby Cloths





15 comments:

Roberto Arleo said...

Beautiful. I like it.

lia anjani said...

that look's funny, nice pic

Jo Tan said...

Super cute!!! :)

humble opinion by sirrob said...

What a lovely babies. Pretty hilarious.

CaptainRunner said...

SO cute! I like the first one better.

JBSKMKJ said...

really nice especially the lion cloth.

Arjun said...

hey,nice blog and nice pics..Like your presentation..

Atebe said...

cute baby cloths

Unknown said...

i like these

David Cotos said...

chevere.

appu kutti said...

super like

Unknown said...

omg! how adorable!!!made my day...

xx,
betz
Empire State of Heart

Molly said...

They are sooo cute! I just want to kiss their cheeks, (that's the granny in me. I miss my grand babies

Randomemory said...

really cute

Henry said...

These baby clothes are really cute. Animal costume are better than superhero constume.

Labels

Followers

To

Get More Cute Snaps

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

!!! LOVE POEM !!!
The wind is tossing the lilacs, The new leaves laugh in the sun, And the petals fall on the orchard wall, But for me the spring is done. Beneath the apple blossoms I go a wintry way, For love that smiled in April Is false to me in May.
!!! SILENCE !!!
I asked the heaven of stars What I should give my love-- It answered me with silence, Silence above. I asked the darkened sea Down where the fishers go-- It answered me with silence, Silence below. Oh, I could give him weeping, Or I could give him song-- But how can I give silence, My whole life long? I dream that he is mine, I dream that he is true, And all his words I keep As rose-leaves hold the dew. O little thirsty rose, O little heart beware, Lest you should hope to hold A hundred roses' share.
Globaldates | Games123 | Blogspot Template | Article Submission | wpthemesbest | SEO Services |